Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Amazing Spiderman 2

I am so excited about the release of The Amazing Spiderman 2. This title is composed by Hans Zimmer and a few others including Pharrell Williams. Hans Zimmer had a few contests in the past months in excitement for this score. I hope that this ends up becoming what I'm eagerly expecting. This score is expected for release on May 2, 2014. Here's a preview from the score that I found:



Another score that I think will be great is Maleficent by James Newton Howard. This is expected for a release on May 30 of this year.

I’m listening to How to Train Your Dragon right now by John Powell, so I am also very eager for the release of the sequel, also done by John Powell. I don’t think that we should expect this score until June though.

No comments:

Post a Comment