Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sun is released!

Thomas Bergersen has just released his latest album, the sequel to Illusions, called Sun. Here is a short message that he so kindly wrote to his listeners:

"The greatest moments in life are the ones we share with others. This is how I feel as I’m releasing my new album “Sun”. For years I have been working away in complete solitude in my little studio/cave, trying to create the very best I am mentally and physically capable of. Looking back it has been a journey, constantly evolving, ever reshaping itself, like an organism itself. As I got closer and closer to the completion of it, (and my health had deteriorated noticeably from the constant 16 hour work days), a wave of panic washed over me. Suddenly I was second guessing everything. Every single note I had written was worthless. I wanted to start over again. The many supportive letters, emails, messages and comments from my followers finally convinced me I was on the right track. Taking a step back now and looking at the final product I can honestly say I am very proud of this music, and so incredibly blessed to have the support of all of you, and to be able to share it with such incredible people. If this seems a tad sentimental it’s because it really is a very special feeling to stand here at the end of a four year long journey, and be welcomed with open arms by the warm and loving audience that has so patiently awaited my emergence. Thank you for your unwavering support. I really couldn’t have done it without all of you.

Yours sincerely,
Thomas"

You can see the original post HERE.

Why not stop by and purchase a copy? Listen to some of the previews, they are amazing.

Get it on:

iTunes

Amazon


CD Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment