Monday, May 16, 2016

New Look!

   There has been a lot happening here, so I thought that a template change would shake things up. I understand that some users prefer dark templates, while others prefer bright ones. I decided to go with a lighter and more simple template. If you are having any troubles with loading, please let me know and I will update things a little.

   I understand how frustrating it is to be on a website and have it clogged with ads. My promise to you is to never do that. While there may be a few around the place, they shouldn't impede loading times or a positive experience. If they do, I would appreciate it if you would let me know and I will update things.

   I would also love to hear any thoughts on what you think of the new design. Remember to enter the Captain America: Civil War soundtrack giveaway! You can find my tweet HERE or at the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment