Thursday, June 9, 2016

Welcome To Africa: African Safari 3D



   Do you ever dream of traveling? I grew up with a grandmother who was always telling me about her travels across the world and her experiences facing death at nearly every turn, surviving only because of one "fortunate coincidence." I thought that she was so awesome and wanted to travel with her. I still dream of traveling.

   When you listen to Ramin Djawadi's score, close your eyes and just imagine the beautiful landscapes of Africa. It is so peaceful and simple, no worries. Imagine the graceful animals in their natural habitat, or maybe you see that beautiful orange sunset that resides over the grasslands. 

   African Safari 3D is a documentary with beautiful, soothing music that gives you a moment of true peace. I have wanted to visit Africa for a while, just to experience the beauty of that continent. At this moment, I can only dream, so dream with me. Let Ramin Djawadi's music flow through you and help you forget for a moment why you are so tight and stressed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment