Monday, August 25, 2014

Updates To The Two Steps From Hell Project

I have recently acquired some new albums from Two Steps From Hell, and now my collection is nearing completion. At first, I saw this as a big problem because then I would have to go through the new music and find a place to put it in the already large playlist. Right now, Nearing Two Steps From Hell is topping off at 77 songs with a total of 2 hours and 55 minutes, and I still haven't added the finale yet! I honestly don't think that I will be adding any more after the finale. I might just chop at it a little before finally releasing it.

I have playlists organizing songs into themes, emotions, etc. everywhere. I still have not gone through some of the albums that I own. I'm going to create another playlist and start working on it immediately! Though I will still refine the first playlist and continue to release it to you little by little, just like I had originally planned. The new playlist is simply called "Epilogue".

Are you looking forward to the playlist? I am completely open to ideas, so when I release the first part of it, feel free to share your ideas and tweaks. I'll definitely consider them. The first part of my playlist will be released on Friday, so sit tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment