Monday, August 25, 2014

The Two Steps From Hell Project

Lately I have been listening to a ton of music by the company Two Steps From Hell. The two main composers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen, have done an amazing job on what is currently out right now. I have made a super long playlist with all of their best work, the memorable pieces. When I finally finished going through Volume #1 the other day, I realized that I was 85% done sorting through all of the music that I currently have. There is still some that I don't have, but I won't dwell on that. I realized the other day what I really had a terrible playlist that was organized by album. I then began to think of a way of organizing it when a though came into my head: why not organize it so that it tells a story. Awesome!

I have been listening countless hours while I organized it while I invented a short story. Yes, it's about an old kingdom. Though you may see a different story than what I do, I will post it little by little, walking you through each and every song. For now, you must patiently wait for my first post for my playlist: Nearly Two Steps From Hell.

If you have another title recommendation for the playlist, please share it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment