Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Crysis 2

One of my favorite game scores is Crysis 2. I have never played the game, but I like the music. What I will be focusing on are the songs by Hans Zimmer. You can hear them below:



I like the theme that Zimmer composed. It is unique, and it represents the chaos well in the world of Crysis. In case you didn't know, New York is destroyed in this game. I have actually listened to the song Epilogue more than the others above. For some reason I just love the violin in it. The beginning starts out very strange, then it fades into the main theme heard in the beginning. At 1:32, the feel changes to a nice resolving end. The violin in it reminds me of Trevor Rabin's theme from his score on the sequel of National Treasure. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment