Thursday, November 27, 2014

Into The Storm by Brian Tyler

I saw a poster outside of Regal Cinemas a while ago advertising Into The Storm. I don't think that I will see the film, but I can expect that Brian Tyler's music is going to be epic, and it was (and still is).


Into The Storm begins very mysterious and a little creepy. The massive, killer tornadoes in the film sure are scary. This theme sets the mood for the film: a little sad, some intensity, and very interesting. It makes me a little curious. The theme makes me think that the film will end in a total disaster with an unsatisfying ending.




Atonement continues the theme, but with much more intensity. The instruments (and the characters) are racing.




Fate saddens things a bit more. How would you feel if you were constantly being hopelessly attacked by a killer tornado (or tornadoes)?




I found this music very interesting. You may listen to the rest of the score below through the "Megatron" player! It is big enough for you to see the people trying to not get sucked into the tornado.




No comments:

Post a Comment