Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Greatest Game Ever Played

I find the theme for Brian Tyler's score for The Greatest Game Ever Played is very compelling and interesting from beginning to end. Tyler composed this piece with a classical sound to it, evoking much joy. There are two different songs in this album that play the main theme very well.

Main Title Overture
My favorite part in this whole piece begins at the 1:31 mark. I just love themes like this when I need cheering up.




End Title Overture
I like this piece just as much as the first. It is very similar to the Main Title Overture, but it begins with more strings and a piano. Some of it may sound the same, but there are distinct differences. It is almost like an alternate version of the first.



What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment