Friday, April 22, 2016

Re-Scheduling, Epic 1-Hour Playlist

I hope you have been enjoying my daily posts. I have decided to cut back on my daily journey and give you three a week. I want to provide meaningful updates that dig into the topics that I am discussing. To begin, I want to start a pattern in what you will find each week.

On Monday you will find film music, either an album, series, theme focus, etc. My vision is that this will inspire you and help jump start your busy week. Music has a wonderful way of doing that. 

Wednesdays are dedicated to game music. It is half-way through the week and you need energy. Not all game music is all action though, but it will be fine. 

Finally, on Friday, you will find a featured track from my library of trailer music. This will wrap up the week and hopefully inspire you again (maybe for that side project in your closet?).

I hope you enjoy what I have planned for next week, and since it is Friday, I have to give you some trailer music. Below you will find a one hour playlist of some excellent trailer music. 

Let me know what you think, and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment